We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Ultrasonic Tube Sealing Machines, Tube Sealing Machines and our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Specifications for ultrasonic plastic welding machine General Features:
• This machine is suitable for co-extruded plastic tubes & for Lami tubes.
• Can seal a tube with 50 mm diameter.
• Uniform & leak proof welding joint.
• High Efficiency Ultrasonic Sonicator.
• Semi automatic operation.
• Inbuilt trimming attachment.
• Rigid frame construction
• Pneumatic speed regulator for sealing head & trimming head.
• Manual tuning with reading of "idling" & "welding power" on the instrument.
• Ultrasonic test
• Automatic controller
• Triple time for delay time, welding time & holding time.
• Welding pressure adjustable up to 6 bar
• Microprocessor based controller.
• Weld time, Hold time settable in the steps of 100 milliseconds.
• Digital counter up to 100,000 counts—resettable.
• Digital Bar graph to indicate tuning & energy during the welding cycle.
• Leveling screws provided on the ultrasonic assembly for easy settings & alignment of horn & anvil.
Specifications of 1.2 Kw/20 KHz. Ultrasonic Tube Sealing Machine:
Electrical Input: Voltage: 230 +/- 5 V AC single Phase.
Current: 8 Amps. Max. Power: 1.5 Kw.
1. Frequency: 20 kHz.
2. Power: 1 200 watts.
• Operating Frequency: 20 KHz.
• Generator Dimensions: 580*430*150
• Feather Touch screen for parameter settings on the front panel.
• Two line LCD display for parameter reading & setting.
• Generator weight: 17 kg.
• Co-axial Cable length: 3 meters.
• Sealing & trimming Head
• Mounted in Housing made up of 10 mm MS plates with Powder coating/plating
• Rigid MS columns for support
• Two pneumatic cylinders which operate sequentially.
• Movable Sealing Horn & anvil
Machine Operation and Productivity:
1. Auto cycle with Pneumatic System.
2. Productivity : 12 to 15 Pcs per Minute.